A local government affairs report distributed by HBRA/NV & NVBR
The Planning Commission will meet on Thursday, May 10 at 6:30 PM at the Essex Middle School Cafeteria. The agenda is below.
- Public Comments
- PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed amendments to Zoning and Subdivision Regulations to include conservation/scenic protection standards in the AR, C1 and R1 zones; define uses and amend language in the RPD-I zone; amend telecommunication regulations; performance standards for site plan review; process of minor amendments; two uses on one property; agricultural uses and setbacks; wetland updates; sponsorship signage; unsafe structures; clarification to motor vehicle sales; and other housekeeping items.
- Minutes (04-26-12)
- Communications & Other Business
- Discussion on Saxon Hill with regards to: Potential design goals, Strategies for Community involvement, Regulatory impacts (i.e. Town Plan, Zoning & Subdivision regs), work effort and resources.
The Planning Commission will meet on Wednesday, May 9 at 7:30 PM in the Lower Level Conference Room at the Town Office. The agenda is below.
- Rural Area Zoning
- Review regulatory language – Objective #2 – Improving Design Standards (continued from April 11 meeting)
- Minutes of the April 11, 2012 Meeting
- Other Business & Announcements
- Correspondence received (if any)
- News & Announcements
- Town of Shelburne Zoning Revisions – May 24 public hearing
The Planning Commission will meet on Thursday, May 10 at 7:00 PM at the Town Center Meeting Room 1.
The Planning Commission will meet on Wednesday, May 9 at 7:00 PM at the South Burlington Municipal Offices. The agenda is below.
- Open to the public for items not related to the agenda
- Planning Commissioner announcements & staff report
- South Burlington Land Development Regulations*
- Natural Resources Review Standards Initial Presentation & Discussion (Cathyann LaRose)
- City Planner & Regina Mahony, Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission)
- Planning Training Series*
- Planned Unit Developments: authorization, intent, and use in South Burlington & VT
- Discussion of strategies for future amendments to the Land Development
- Upcoming Meetings: May 23, June 13 [and possible joint meeting with Council]
- Meeting Minutes: March 28, April 11
- Other Business
For more information, contact Amanda Ibey at (802) 876-6200 ext. 12 or at email@example.com
Image via Flickr - Barb and Dean